Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ABC: Stiff and Clumsy

Wednesday is the day for our group sketch game called "Art By Committee." I present an actual excerpt from a science fiction manuscript and you illustrate it.

This week’s quote had a specific description of a raging female, and you came up with a variety of wonderful and creative solutions.


....and the one from the original sketchbook.

May I suggest we take a break from the game next week? I feel privileged to host it, and I'm always amazed by your amazing solutions, but I'll be a little tight on time next week.

6 comments:

Super Villain said...

always enjoy the comics of andy wales, funny stuff!

Unknown said...

Thanks Super-Wu!

And yes, I could use a break!

Mark Heng said...

Wow! That's some sexy gun toting android!

Sarah Stevenson said...

Wow, I go away for a while and come back to find a set of totally finished drawings! I'm going to have to get back into practice before I start contributing again. Great work!

Mei-Yi Chun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mei-Yi Chun said...

Thanks for the compliment, Mark!